What is Super Peptide Serum, and why is it so super?
We’ve added a new serum to the mix!
Super Peptide Serum was originally formulated for in-house-use only at our salon in New York City After months of using and falling in love with the formula, the team decided not to withhold it as our little Mario Badescu secret any longer, and now our not-so-secret solution for diminishing and defending against visible signs of ageing, is available for purchase on our website.
It’s deceptively light given all that’s packed inside, but it still has that rich slip and glide you want out of a traditional serum. Massage it into your skin and it absorbs instantly and seamlessly for an ultra-moisturized, dewy look. The finish is all glow and no tack—making it a dream to use day or night whenever you need a skin-smoothing boost.
Don’t let the easy application fool you, though: it’s a complexion booster that works hard throughout the day or while you sleep. In Super Peptide Serum, you’ll find:
- Two types of Peptides, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, to help rejuvenate your skin and reduce the look of lines
- A supremely hydrating Sodium Hyaluronate Complex, which combines two molecular weights for dual-action, multilevel moisturization
- Antioxidant-rich Green Tea and St. John’s Wort Extracts
- Conditioning Palmaria Palmata and Nori Extracts
- Soothing Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extract
- Refreshing Yarrow Extract
And to get the most out of Super Peptide Serum, here’s how to incorporate it into your regimen:
- Start with freshly cleansed, toned skin. (We also recommend misting a Mario Badescu Facial Spray of your choice to further boost hydration. Simply choose the mist that best matches you and your mood for a weightless layer of botanical-infused moisture.)
- Apply 3-4 drops of Super Peptide Serum all over your face, neck, and décolletage.
- Follow with a moisturizer or night cream that best suits your skin. For a skin-smoothing super duo, we suggest pairing Super Peptide Serum with Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 during the day, and then Peptide Renewal Cream in the evening.