A daytime, lightweight moisturizer formulated with 10% Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) works to revitalize dull, lackluster skin by helping to visibly brighten tone, improve skin’s elasticity, and achieve a glowing, more youthful-looking complexion.
Based on a consumer perception that of 25 participants between the ages of 31 – 62 that occurred over 4 weeks.
• 84% of people noticed more even skin tone after 4 weeks.
• 88% of people noticed a brighter complexion after 4 weeks.
Key Beneficial Ingredients:
- Skin brightening and anti-ageing Niacinamide and Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) provide multi-functional benefits that help to boost collagen, visibly improve skins texture
- Enriched with Vitamins A,C,D and E, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil helps to fight signs of aging and promotes dewy, glowing looking skin
- Retinol alternative, Bakuchiol, helps to reduce hyper-pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Ideal for all skin types
How To Use:
Use daily, as a morning counterpart to the nightly Vitamin C Serum.
STEP 1: Cleanse and tone skin, apply your favorite Mario Badescu Serum, if using.
STEP 2: Apply the Vitamin C Cream to your face.
STEP 3: Follow application with a broadband UVA/UVB SPF 30, as use of Vitamin C may make the skin more sensitive to the sun.
*If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. For external use only
#MBSKINTIP:Do not combine with other AHA products (glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric, malic, mandelic acids) – BHA products (salicylic, benzoyl peroxide acids) – Retinols, Retinoid products If combined might result in skin irritation, and destabilization of the Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)